The Rhéa 23’s big brother, the Rhea 27 can welcome family and friends for a daytrip. It‘s a great fishing boat that offers, with a vintage look, all the comfort of a modern walkaround.
Its V shaped hull gives the boat a perfect marine attitude, and was elected “boat of the year” by the readers of Motor Boat Magazine. An elegant and secure guardrail, a large cockpit and a foredeck you can transform into a giant sunbathing platform with additional equipment allows the 27 to welcome a numerous crew without any problem.
“Her classical charm is obvious, modularity and walk around deck layout on a single level is suitable in every condition of use and especially convenient when fishing.” – Pêche en Mer Magazine.
7.50 m | 25 ft 90 in
2.80 m | 9 ft 18 in
0.40 m | 1 ft 30 in
250 - 300 HP
Newest exterior and interior photos.
- Hull Length: 7.50 m | 24 ft 60 in
- Overall length with platform: 7.50 m | 25 ft 90 in
- Beam: 2.80 m | 9 ft 18 in
- Draft: 0.40 m | 1 ft 30 in
- Weight: 1350 kg
- CE Certification: C/10 and D/10
- Fuel tank: 150 l | 66 gal
- Construction: GRP
- Max speed: 44 Kts
- Architects: Joubert-Nivelt
- Designer: Bertrand Danglade
- Project Manager: Benoit Gogny
- Outboard Range: 250 – 300 HP
- Recommended power: 250 HP
Other manufacturer models.