The elegant and clean lines of the Rhea 35 Open, the choice of materials and of possible different propulsions gives to this sporty inboard a powerful and unique look.
The new version of the 35 Open has modernized the deck layout in order to offer a large adjustable rear deck with complete and luxurious equipment. This large Open can go over 42 knots, for the fastest version, has an excellent seaworthiness, and maintains a perfect directional stability.
“Numerous superlatives could qualify this brand new Rhéa 35 Open, but first of all, this boat has fabulous lines and is very well finished.” – Moteur Boat Magazine.
10.60 m | 34 ft 77 in
3.15 m | 10 ft 33 in
0.45 m | 1 ft 47 in
Form 1 x 320 HP to 2 x 260 HP
Newest exterior and interior photos.
- Overall Length: 9.80 m | 32 ft 15 in
- Overall length with platform: 10.60 m | 34 ft 77 in
- Beam: 3.15 m | 10 ft 33 in
- Draft: 0.45 m | 1 ft 47 in
- Weight: 3600 kg
- Fuel tank: 480 litres | 127 gal
- Water tank: 95 litres | 25 gal
- Certification CE: B/8 C/12 D/16
- Construction: GRP
- Max speed: 40 Kts
- Architects: Joubert-Nivelt
- Designer: Bertrand Danglade
- Diesel or petrol engines with Z drive propulsion
- Ranging form 1 x 320 HP to 2 x 260 HP
Other manufacturer models.