First model of the range to offer twin engines, the Timonier 800 guarantees an excellent seaworthiness, a perfect directional stability and a very good maneuverability in the harbour or even when the engine is at full capacity. Everything is designed for pleasure, performance and security: a very large and spacious cockpit with folding benches, a walkaround inspired deck layout, and a hull designed by the architect Joubert-Nivelt.
The fore cabin features a doubleberth, storage compartments, a wardrobe, and a separate private WC. The dinette table, adequately proportioned for five people, so that no one lacks for elbow room, can be unfolded and transforms into a double berth or single berth for a copilot. The saloon table seats 5 people easily and converts into either a double berth or a bench seat for the co-pilot. The cockpit’s three folding benches provide comfortable seating for 6 to 8 people.
“The least we can say is that the attention to finish is there! Each detail has been carefully thought, bringing together comfort and esthetics onboard.” – Pêche en Mer Magazine.
9.25 m | 28 ft 21 in
3.10 m | 10 ft 17 in
0.85 m | 2 ft 79 in
From 1x 320 HP up to 2x 170 HP
Newest exterior and interior photos.
- Hull Length: 8.00 m | 26 ft 24 in
- Overall length with platform: 9.25 m | 28 ft 21 in
- Beam: 3.10 m | 10 ft 17 in
- Draft: 0.85 m | 2 ft 79 in
- Weight: 3800 kg
- Fuel tank: 450 litres | 118 gal
- Water tank: 135 litres | 35 gal
- Construction: GRP
- Certification CE: B8 / C10
- Architects: Joubert-Nivelt
- Designer: Bertrand Danglade
- Diesel engines
- Form one 320 HP engine to two 170 HP engines
Other manufacturer models.