Same charming silhouette of a small traditional fishing boat, same semi – planning hull which guarantees a fluid navigation, this “Small big boat”, enhances the Rhea 800 ‘s characteristics in an extra large version, whilst maintaining an excellent manoeuvrability even single-handed.
The Rhea 850 conserves the brand’s traditions and style: a spacious cockpit, high-quality materials, solid precious wood, reassuring deck fittings and hanholds, strength, top quality artisan work, and excellent precise finishing touches. It carries on Rhea’s standards: a reassuring feeling of comfort and cosy interiors enhanced to the maximum in this model thanks to beautiful equipments designed by Oliver Flahault to go further and longer.
“This real 8,5 m long boat stands out by his large habitability which could be compare with the Rhéa 11m, suitable for comfortable cruise.” – Motor Boat Magazine
9.75 m | 30 ft 51 in
3.30 m | 10 ft 83 in
0.85 m | 2 ft 79 in
form 1 x 370 HP up to 2 x 250 HP
Newest exterior and interior photos.
- Hull Length: 8.50 m | 27 ft 89 in
- Overall length with platform: 9.75 m | 30 ft 51 in
- Beam: 3.30 m | 10 ft 83 in
- Draft: 0.85 m | 2 ft 79 in
- Weight: 4500 kg
- Fuel tank: 550 litres | 145 gal
- Water tank: 200 litres | 52 gal
- Max speed: 28 kts
- Construction: GRP
- Certification CE: B8 / C10
- Architects: Joubert-Nivelt
- Diesel engines
- Form 1 x 370 HP up to 2 x 250 HP
Other manufacturer models.